8 Mart 2017 Çarşamba

DIY Hardcovered Sketchbooks




     Finally, i succeed to craft my own hardcovered sketchbooks. Process of binding was very hard, and me was so stubborn. Then gathered all materials and completed these books. These are the first three sketchbook that i made, next time i try to explain it step by step in here, this time, i afraid from result and did not capture the steps. In Turkey a Moleskine hard covered book takes 30-35 USD, but this books are just for 3,75 USD. I didn't test them, but i'm sure they are muc more resistant. For me, the most important part of a sketchbook is spine, so that i especially worked on it. Another good thing is sizes. I love square shaped sketchbooks, but it's hard to find them always. I tried to make them nearly square shaped. Finally, the best thing is satisfaction of making your own sketchbook, this feeling is priceless. 





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder